This year the NBCUniversal Supplier Diversity team is partnering with Universal Parks & Resorts to deliver a one-of-a-kind virtual experience, focused specifically on our theme parks. The online program is slated to run October 26 – December 14, 2021 meeting Tuesdays from 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST. A virtual orientation kicks off the program on October 19, 2021.
Certified, diverse owned companies who are interested in applying to the program should meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. based business, with national and/or global capabilities.
- Be at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by a diverse individual(s),
- Be certified or registered as a diverse owned business in our Supplier Registration Portal at: comcast.supplierone.co/registration.
- Specialize in media, marketing and/or digital technology.
- Have the ability to service our U.S. footprint.
- Have been in business at least 1 year.
- Have annual sales of at least $1M.
- Have a commitment from the CEO to attend the weekly courses.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED